Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site or using any of the services available on or through it. These Terms and Conditions of use may be changed in the future without notice to you and you agree and accept that such changes shall also be binding upon you. You are, therefore, requested to please check back the terms and conditions from time to time.
Devdatt Bhatt owns a copyright in this Site as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Content. You may not copy/use the design, style, unique links, services etc. provided on / through this website. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, neither Devdatt Bhatt nor its Business Partners grant any rights to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information.
You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive or objectionable according to your judgment. Under no circumstances will “Devdatt Bhatt” be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content made available via the Site. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, change, suspend or discontinue the Website or any services provided thereunder or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website or such services.
Any entity which have same or product or services as AlphaBricks Technologies Pvt. Ltd (INDIA) . or NINEBX, INC ( DELAWARE ). you are not allow to use,access,share replicate or by any other mean doing anything with website or website’s content . For better understanding please refer this LINK.
You agree not to use this site to
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, religiously, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a dbhatt.org representative, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site.
- Pursue any activity that causes / may cause / or is likely to cause harm to minors.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Carry out any Denial of Service or similar harmful attacks on any application or service.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
Some of the content provided through this website may be protected using security frameworks that limit your usage of the content. You agree that you shall not violate or attempt to violate any security components related to this website. You agree not to attempt to or aid / support another person to reverse-engineer, circumvent, ‘hack’, disassemble or otherwise alter or interfere with any of the security components related to this website or any Content provided through it. Any such security component is an essential part of the content and may not be removed without copyright infringement of such content.
Content may also be provided in formats without any digital rights management or security component. Such content may be used in manners reasonably necessary for use.
All content can be used for any use but limited to restriction
We, in our sole discretion, may post the advertisements or other materials of third parties on this Site. Your correspondence or any other transaction with advertisers found on this Site is solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisements on this Site. Moreover, we shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any such advertisers on this Site.
We make no claims or representations regarding the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites accessible by hyperlink from this Site or sites linking to this Site, and we accept no responsibility in connection therewith. Any linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or for any review, changes or updates to any such sites. Any linked sites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by us of the linked site or any information contained therein. When leaving this Site, you should be aware that our terms and policies may no longer govern the usage of a linked site and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms, conditions and policies, including privacy and data-gathering practices, of each linked site.
Intellectual Property Infringement Complaints
It is Devdatt’s strict policy to respect the Intellectual Property Rights of others. dbhatt.org has taken adequate measures to ensure that the content on the website is displayed either with the permission from their respective owners or dbhatt.org believes the same to be in public domain. However, dbhatt.org shall not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties.
Our policy is to comply with all Intellectual Property Laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property has been infringed upon, please provide us with the following information:
The above mentioned information must be sent to:
- A description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, as well as, an explanation as to why you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- The exact location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement signed by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The above mentioned information must be sent to:
These Terms & Conditions and/or the orders placed by the User on dbhatt.org for goods/services and/or the use of services provided through dbhatt.org shall be governed by the laws of India and no other nation. The User agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located in Bhavnagr-364001, Gujrat INDIA as regards any claims or matters arising under these terms & conditions.
If you have any questions regarding this Site or any requests for additional information concerning dbhatt.org, please send us an email at : email@example.com telephone no:- +91-80-007-41919. Or contact us at C-1819, Radhesym soc, bhavnagar-364001 .